PRESEASON MEETING INFORMATION
- View 2020-2021 Strasburg Preseason Video
- View 2020-2021 OHSAA Preseason Meeting Presentation
- View Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Lindsay’s Law Video
- Have Complete and Current Sports Physical approved by licensed medical physician on file with Athletic Department
- Register for Teams/Sports and Attest Completion of all requirements on FinalForms website. All required signatures will be recorded digitally on your FinalForms account.
Click here to view 2020-2021 Strasburg High/Middle School Athletic Handbook: athletic handbook 2020-2021
Click here to view 2020-2021 OHSAA Handbook: https://ohsaa.org/Portals/0/SchoolResources/Handbook.pdf
Click here to view 2020-2021 Strasburg Preseason Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh97qXS7zvs
Click here to view 2020-2021 OHSAA Preseason Meeting Presentation: https://ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/files/SchoolResources/PreSeasonMeetings/OHSAAPreseasonMeetingPresentation.pdf
Click here to view Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Lindsay’s Law Video: http://progressive.powerstream.net/008/00153/SCA_LL_ParentInfo.mp4
Click here for FinalForms website: https://strasburg-oh.finalforms.com
The official start date for all of the Fall Sport is less than a month away. Get a head start on completing all of the preseason requirements right now. All student athletes must have a current physical and completion of all preseason requirements. Student athletes will not be permitted to participate in team activities beginning on August 1, 2020 if all requirements are not complete. Go Tigers!!!